CNN

Yum

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Parmesan Potatoes

I created this idea a few days ago when I was thinking about sides. I knew that I had planned on buying a thing of fresh Parmesan. So I created these easy Parmesan potatoes.

Parmesan potatoes
4 Sliced Potatoes
(slice them to make round slices)
1/2 Stick of softened butter
1 1/2 C Fresh Parmesan
Salt and Pepper to Taste

In a 9x13 Take some of your softened butter and coat the bottom of your pan. Next take your slices of potato and lay them overlapping each other and cover each layer with fresh parm till you layer a few times.  Take what's left of your butter and melt it. Pour it over the top of the potatoes. Now take your fresh parm and sprinkle it heavily over the potatoes. Bake covered for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake till the cheese has turned golden brown. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment