CNN

Yum

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Garlic Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Pumpkin Seeds


Hello,
Over the weekend we had a family night to carve pumpkins!! So When it came to the seeds I had originally planned to do a Chipolte and Lime pumpkin seeds but I was out of my seasoning. So I switched gears(after grumbling) and decided on Garlic Sea Salt and Cracked pepper seeds. Now you can use regular garlic salt if you want, but I love McCormick's Garlic Sea Salt grinders. Anyhow, this is an easy recipe, and something everyone can do.....Enjoy!!

Pumpkin seeds cleaned and patted dry.
Garlic Salt or Garlic Sea Salt
Pepper either Pepper Grinder or  regular pepper

Preheat oven to 350. Put your pumpkin seeds on the cookie sheet. Now sprinkle a heavy dose of the garlic sea salt and cracked pepper on top of it. Roast it till all the seeds are dried and hot. Some turn golden. Keep and eye on them cause they can burn in a moments notice. I cooked them for about 7-8 minutes.  Take them out and let them cool off. Eat and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment