CNN

Yum

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tupelo Children's Mansion Fundraiser

Hello Everyone,

I know this is not my usual blog about recipes. However, I have decided that my page can also involve more then recipes, and food. It was about a week ago when a friend of mine who sells Scentsy told me that I could do a fundraiser and that my charity would get 20% of the sales. I was excited and immediately decided to begin to choose my charity. My mom had told me about Tupelo Children's Mansion. I began to research it to see what they do. I contacted my friend Betsy to see if this group takes donations. She told me that they did.  When I began to research them I was impressed. I decided that they would be the perfect organization to donate to. They do a world of good. They are a place that takes in orphan children, and disadvantage ones and shows them love...gives them hope.  They really do amazing work, and I am proud to involve my blog in donating money to them.

To read more about them please go to their Facebook page: Tupelo Children's Mansion Facebook Page and their website: Tupelo Children's Mansion Website

For the next two weeks I will be doing a fundraiser for them through Scentsy. I want to make this a huge success. I need your help. You can order Scentsy and you'll be donating to a worthy cause, or you can share this with your family and friends. Whichever you choose will help me in this.

Scentsy has amazing products. They sell warmers, with scented wax that is heated by a light bulb. It does not get hot enough to burn anyone. Trust me, I spilled it on my hand once. Its easy to clean as well. They also sell house scents, Scent buddies, body products etc. They are really good products.

To order in this fundraiser please go here Tupelo Children's Mansion Fundraiser

Thank you ALL for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it. Lets help donate to a worthy cause..

-Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment