CNN

Yum

Monday, July 2, 2012

Supper Plans

Good Morning Everyone :-)

My dearest only has two more days of work this week, then he is off till next Monday. I can't wait. We went to the Speedway but it got rained out....etc...We were all bummed, because that was our big family event. So last night we decided to go out to eat, after our fun event got cancelled.  We went to Pa Raffas...its an Italian Resteraunt. We got Antipasto, Garlic Bread and mozzerella sticks. Their food is sooo good.

Today I have a few things I need to get done. My toe is still hurting but there is no rest for the weary I mean broken toed ;-) Gotta clean up the house, and do a load or two of laundry.

Tonight for dinner we are having Hawaiian Pizza and cheesy breadsticks :-)

Have a great day Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment