CNN

Yum

Friday, June 8, 2012

Supper Menu

Good Morning Everyone!

J picked up a couple extra Fridays which will be nice for us. Especially since my oldest has a birthday this month, and we are getting her a bike.  Today my plans are to clean out my pan cabinet. It gets crazy in there, and I don't wanna risk a broken toe. AHA! I admit the pan cabinet is the last place I clean. Im to busy playing catch up with the laundry...bahah!

So, here is our weekly menu:


  1. Homemade french onion soup. I haven't made this in forever, but my three year old requested it. It is a long time favorite.
  2. Roast, potatoes,carrots and onions in the slow cooker w/ homemade rolls.
  3. Hawaiian Homemade Pizza


Plus my daughters birthday is Friday....when did that happen? She will be four years old. She was born on Fathers Day. She is a smart lil one. Keeps me on my toes. HAHA

Baked Goods:
Im hoping to make and freeze kaiser rolls this week....Then cupcakes next  Friday for my munchkins birthday.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment