CNN

Yum

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hawaiian Pizza


Good Evening Everyone...I hope that your day is FANTASTIC. I for one got a 2 hour nap, and I feel almost human....I said ALMOST :-)

We love homemade pizza here, and so this week we decided to make Hawaiian Pizza :-) This was an easy recipe...We did use canned sliced pineapple, but next time I'd use fresh.

For the crust I used this recipe: Crusty Pizza Dough

1/2 Jar of Pizza sauce( I used ragu)
1/4 inch ham off the bone(got it at the deli, but you can use leftover ham)
1 can of sliced pineapple
Bag of mozzarella Cheese

Spread your pizza sauce over your dough, put 1/4 mozzarella over the pizza sauce. Then dice up your ham and put over the pizza. Take your pineapple slices and slice them so that it makes four pieces. Put those all over the pizza. Cover with more mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 till the cheese is done. We like our pizza extra well done :-)



This was so tastee....Only two slices left :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment