CNN

Yum

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Supper plans, simple joys and Contests


Good Morning!

One of my simple joys in life is sharing my baked goods, and food with friends/family. We had a good friend over for dinner last night. I sent him home with kaiser rolls and chicken :-) Made me feel good :-) It was a good night last night...We ate dinner, took a walk, and then my kiddos looked for bugs with their "Uncle" Andrew :-)  We kinda adopted him into our family. HAHA

So other news today! I lost the Top 25 Mom blog contest...I was bummed and it took me a bit to get over it. I am human after all, and really wanted to win the contest. That contest frustrated the heck out of me. However  as my dearest pointed out to me I was #32 out of #264 which is great. So I want to thank you all so very much for  your votes. I ended the contest with 443 votes. Which is awesome. I am so happy for a fellow food blogger who won. She is truly awesome and I couldn't be happier.

Secondly, I am in the process of starting "Chopped Food Blogger Edition" challenge...I am so very excited about this. It is taking me forever to get a lot of things finalized for it. Who know it'd be so much to figure out. So hang with me as I figure everything out. I have 16 interested so far :-)

Last but not least tonight's dinner is Sloppy Joe's w/homemade kaiser rolls. Sloppy Joes are homemade from Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond :-)

Have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment