CNN

Yum

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stuffed Chicken update and tonight's supper

Good Morning!

I had meant to write about the stuffed chicken last night but this cold has wiped me out. So sorry for the delay. The stuffed chicken was pretty good, but I think I need to mess with it more before posting the recipe. I think it needs a little more flavor. I had never had Munster cheese but I am always in the mood to try different things. I have discovered 2 things....

  1. I love my microplane zester (It works fantastic on cheese and makes it look fancy)
  2. Munster Cheese goes great on Chicken :-)
As soon as I feel that I have gotten the recipe the way I want I will post the recipe. I just found it very bland..So I'm thinking next time I will add some garlic, so I can give it a boost :-)

This brings me to tonight's supper :-) We are having spaghetti and meatballs :-) I'm using my trusty crock pot to make the sauce :-) Thankfully this is a semi easy meal.. I use my meatloaf recipe for my meatballs but then I had Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs :-)

I hope everyone is doing great :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment