CNN

Yum

Monday, April 9, 2012

Tonight's supper plus other odds and ends

Good Morning Everyone :-)
We had a good Easter yesterday. We had breakfast at Js Aunt Evelyns house, then went to visit Grandma G and then we had supper at Js parents house. It was a nice day. We then came home and hunted for eggs, and I played doll house with my three year old. It was a very nice day. Here are a few pictures :-)


My girls have had colds for the last week, and now I have caught it. I rarely catch their colds, but this one seems to be a nasty one.  Tonight for supper we are having Broccoli, cheese and bacon stuffed chicken served over rice. Also we will have having cranberry sauce and a stuffing. The Stuffed chicken is a recipe that came to my head the other night. So after I figure out the measurements I will post it.  I hope that it tastes as good as it sounds.  I will be posting another blog post at some point talking about Kids and vegetables. First I have to get my brain in order :-) Have a fantastic day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment