CNN

Yum

Monday, March 26, 2012

American Chop Suey

I grew up in IL and had never heard of the term " American Chop suey"....In IL it was most likely called Goulash. LOL So when I moved to MA and heard the term " Chop Suey" I was confused. That was until I made it. Then I realized "HEY Its GOULASH" LOL Anyways, this is a super simple recipe that anyone can make. Plus its easy to make...some nights who doesn't like that?

2lbs of Hamburger
1 Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 Can of diced tomatoes
Half a box of elbow mac

Sometimes I amp it up and do different things with it. First you brown the hamburger, then add spaghetti sauce. Boil elbow mac and then mix up the hamburger mixture. Combine and add diced tomatoes. You can also add peppers,onions and other spices. Its JUST that EASY :-)

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment