CNN

Yum

Sunday, March 25, 2012

You've been tagged




1. How did you get involved with food blogging?
For awhile I have been sharing on my personal Facebook page, what I make each day for supper...Many people told me I needed to start my own. So I just started writing on Blogger. Thus began my blogging. I eventually was seeing the massive amounts of food blogs, and started mine.

2. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging now for about two months or so. I enjoy it and it makes me happy.

3. If you were stranded in a cabin with no electricity, what one kitchen tool would you have to have?
I'd have to say my knives....I love my potato peeler but I think knives would work better for me. LOL  With my knives I can do more things with it :-)

4. Do you have children? If so, tell us a little about them.
Yes, I have 2 daughters :-) Meghan Brianna who is three years old, and Karina Grace who is a year old.
Meghan was born on Fathers day, and she is an awesome little girl with a huge heart. She will be four years old on June 15th. She attends dance every Friday. She loves her lil sister Karina and helps me cook. She just recently got her own cookbook :-)
Karina is a year old...will be 2 on May 3rd. Had she stayed in instead of coming early she would of been born on Mothers day :-) She is also very caring, and loves to read books. She was born at 36 weeks but you could never tell.  I love my kids <3 

5. What would you like to accomplish with your blog in 5 years?
I want to build it up and have people become inspired to cook, to show others that cooking with your kids can be fun. I want to bring cooking into the average family home.

6. What is your favorite recipe? 
Its a tie between Chicken Casserole and Taco Casserole.        

7. What inspires you about blogging?                                                                                        
I love talking about cooking :-) Its amazing to me that you can share you favorite recipes, talk about how you cook, and get inspiration from others.  Blogging has helped me share my love of cooking with others, and inspire them.

8. What is your favorite time of the year for cooking?
I have to say Winter :-) I can make soups, bake different things, and not have to worry about  sweating to death in my kitchen. LOL But Summer also brings salads, grilling, and different items. I love eating grilled food.

9. Do you have any pets, if so, tell us a little about them.
We have a tiger cat named Muffin. He use to be a really mean cat but after my oldest was born he changed. He now loves the kids, and is often found sleeping next to their bed. If he could protect them he probably would. :-) The kids can do anything to him even dress him...and he'll just lay there.

10. Is that anything about cooking that you dislike? 
Yeah I hate peeling potatoes....or sticking my hands in raw meat. Ewwwwwww.

11. How many days a week do you actually cook at home? I generally cook Monday through Friday :-) And I love it :-)

1. What do you enjoy cooking the most?


2. Who taught you how to cook?


3. What is your favorite part of blogging? 


4.  Do you cook straight from a recipe or do you change it?


5. Do you have a favorite pair of socks?


6.  What is your favorite season? And why?


7. Do you feel strongly in family dinners? 


8. What is your worst thing to eat?


9.  Do you like to invent your own recipes?


10. What is your worst pet peeve?


11. When blogging, what is your favorite part? 


I pick as my victims: Cupcakes &KaleChips
                                   Table For 7

My two victims will pick 2 people who gets to answer their questions.  You must post a picture of yourself. Have fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment