CNN

Yum

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Cooking Goals

J bought me a lovely olive oil dispenser :-) So my goal this year is to make herb infused olive oil. I have looked at stores but can't find any with the herbs I want. So therefore Im making my own! HA!  Looks relatively easy :-) But I have kicked into a new way of cooking. I love cooking with olive oil....well not really frying with it. And I never bake cookies, cakes or things like that with it. But I do use it a lot. And its healthy for you too :-)  Last night I made the girls olive oil and garlic chicken. They loved it :-) I can not wait to try my own herb infused olive oil :-) Watch out world :-)

Another goal of mine is to figure out how to make my own raviolis and pastry dishes :-) Its gonna be a great year for cooking I can feel it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment