CNN

Yum

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cheesy Potatoes

This is a recipe that has been in Js side of the family. I changed it though because it used to much cheese the first time. It told me to use A LOT. This recipe is sooo good :-)

Cheesy Potatoes

Southern Style Hash browns from Orida
2 packages of shredded cheese. I use Cheddar Jack from Sorrento
Garlic salt or I use Garlic Sea Salt(just a sprinkle)
Half an onion
Half a stick of butter
1 large container of sour cream
1 can of cream of chicken soup

In a bowl put in your hash browns....then pour in the half a stick of butter. Then chop up onions(you can leave out the onions if you prefer), then dump in your sour cream and cream of chicken soup. Mix it up. Then add your two packages of cheese. Stir all of it till its combined. Pour into a baking dish at 350 until its golden brown and bubbling :-)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this recipe! I made some for Thanksgiving and there was only about a spoonful left. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its soo good. Its awesome for leftovers too. I make it better then the rest of the family! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is at every potluck our church has... very tastey!!

    ReplyDelete