CNN

Yum

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dinners change

When I first started menu planning I didn't want it to be set in stone.  I wanted to be able to change things if we didn't feel like them. Last night was one of those times. I had originally had plans to make fried chicken. However we decided upon baked chicken with sweet chili sauce, rice, mashed potatoes/gravy, and brocolli/cauliflower/carrots. Nothing to fancy but it was good.  Tonight we were blessed with a gift and we are going out ot eat as a family. We are going to an Italian Resteraunt called PaRaffas. Its sooo good. Weekends are a crazy food time..no real set plans as we may or may not be home for supper.

So tomorrow means another menu plan for the next week :-) If I have a good recipe over the weekend I'll share :-)

My daughter always tells me " Momma you make really good food, and wicked good brownies." I love that girl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment