CNN

Yum

Monday, December 19, 2011

This weeks menu

Weekends are very hard to come up with a plan because we may or may not be home. When we usually are home we just snack. So I havn't been posting on this. Today I am posting our week menu along with the menu for Christmas Eve :-) Every day this week I will share the a recipe from my Christmas Eve menu.

Week Menu:
Meatball Subs ( meatballs made in the crockpot)
Deli Roast beef sandwiches with peppers and onions
Linguica Sandwiches (portugese sausage)

Christmas Eve Menu
Appitizers
Bacon wrapped smokies(with brown sugar and maple syrup)
Sweet Chili Chicken Tenders
Potato skins

Supper:
Chili with cornbread

Dessert:
When I chose this recipe I wanted something Meghan could easily make with me. So I found a recipe for Cupcake Ornaments :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment