CNN

Yum

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Toffee Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cake

It is my birthday Saturday so in my tradition that I always do I create a cake. Whatever goes into my head :-) So today I bring you Toffee Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cake.

1 container of Oreos
1/4 C melted butter
1 container of Chocolate Ice Cream
1 container of Cookies and Cream
1 package of toffee bits
***Set your Ice cream out a head of time so it can get soft. You need to be able to spread it. Start with one container and then wait to do the second one.

Crush your oreos.  Take about a cup of oreos and mix in butter. Put it in the bottom of a cake or spring form pan.  Sprinkle with Toffee bits. Next take your cookies and cream and spread it on top. Next sprinkle with more crushed oreos.  Now put it in the freezer for a little bit. Set your chocolate ice cream out till it has gotten soft.  Next take your cake out and pour and spread your chocolate ice cream. Now take the rest of your oreo and sprinkle on top. Sprinkle toffee bits. 
Put it in the freezer for a day. You need to make sure it hardens back up. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment