CNN

Yum

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cookbook Review: The Magical Slower Cooker by Sarah Olson


Good Afternoon! I was finally able to get back on blogger after failed attempts this morning. I am here to tell you about an awesome new cookbook from Sarah Olson. This cookbook is FULL of really good recipes. I have a whole list of recipes from the cookbook that I plan on making. I love my slow cooker...Its my right hand :-) This cookbook provides you with amazing recipes, that are great for a family, or even a single person. If you love your slow cooker as much as I do, then go to the link below and purchase it. The pictures in the cookbook are amazing and make me wanna eat it right off the page.  
I had planned to make a couple recipes off of the cookbook but with car trouble, I wasn't able to. But let me tell you I have several bookmarked to make. Starting off with the French Toast Casserole. 

Here is the link to purchase The Magical Slow Cooker from Sarah Olson

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for doing the review! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete