CNN

Yum

Monday, January 5, 2015

Homemade Coleslaw


For Christmas I got a Dutch Oven, well I decided I wanted to use it this weekend. So I made Ribs(which will be posted tomorrow) and with them I wanted to make Coleslaw. So here is my easy and great tasting coleslaw :-)

Coleslaw

1 Head of cabbage(Shredded using a food processor)
3 Large carrots*shredded*
1/2 C Mayo
1/3 C Sugar
1/4 C Buttermilk
1/4 Milk
2 T Lemon Juice
T White Vinigar
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Cracked Pepper
1 T Celery Seed
1 tsp Celery Salt
1 Tsp Sundried Tomatoes
(Chopped)

In a bowl mix your mayo, sugar, butter milk, regular milk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, celery seed, salt, and chopped tomatoes. Whisk till combined. Set aside. In a bowl add your cabbage and carrots. Pour mixture on top of the cabbage mix. Mix till combined. Chill for 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment