CNN

Yum

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Copycat Wendys Cheddar Broccoli Baked Potato


Hello Everyone, today I bring you a Copy Cat Wendys Cheddar and Broccoli Baked Potato recipe. Years back when my mom was here for awhile we ate at Wendys. During that meal my daughter got a Cheddar Broccoli baked potato from Wendys. She fell in love with it. My mom also loves these and I think she ordered one with Meg. So Meg asked me to create my version of the Cheddar Broccoli Potato. My daughter asked me to dedicate this post to her Mamaw(my mom). 
This recipe is super easy and anyone can make it even on a tight budget.

4-5 Baked Potatoes
(or however many will fit your family)
1 Jar of Cheez Whiz
1 small container of Sour Cream
1 C  Fresh Broccoli
(or on a budget you can use frozen just chop it up)
1 Tsp Garlic Sea Salt

Bake your potatoes in your favorite method. While they are baking you'll work on the cheese sauce. Empty one jar of cheez whiz in a sauce pan. Add sour cream and mix it well. Next add your tsp of garlic sea salt. Mix till combined. Then take your fresh or frozen broccoli and chop it up into small pieces and add it to the cheese.. Now you need to heat this sauce till its all smooth and heated through. 
When your potatoes are done, take one out, slice it in the middle. Take all the potato and fluff it up. Add butter if you wish. Top with the broccoli cheese sauce. Eat and Enjoy! My daughter says it tastes exactly like Wendy's :-)

1 comment: