CNN

Yum

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Shortbread Pumpkin Crisp




Today I created a Shortbread Pumpkin Crisp! This was something I created in my head. Today I finally made it a reality! Its easy and good. You can do it in a pie pan if you want but I made mini ones.

1 Can of Pumpkin
(I didn't buy the spiced one but you can)
1/4 Tsp Ginger
1/2 Tsp Cloves
1 Tsp Cinnamon
(or you can just use pumpkin pie spice)
1 C Confectioners Sugar
1/4 C Milk

In a bowl mix your Pumpkin puree, spices, confectioners sugar and milk. Mix till combined.  Set aside.
ShortBread Crust
1 Cup Flour
1 C Confectioners Sugar
1 1/2 Sticks of Melted Butter

In a bowl mix your flour, sugar and butter till it forms a dough. Now take either mini dishes or a pie plate and spread the dough out. Now take your pumpkin batter and pour it in the dish. 

Crumble:
1/2 Stick Melted butter
1 C Oats
1/2 Brown Sugar
Mix to make a crumble and sprinkle on top of Pumpkin. Bake at 400 till the crust is golden brown.

1 comment: