CNN

Yum

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Cookie Monster Chocolate Mousse Pie



 Hello Everyone,
 Some friends of mine have offered to help me with blog posts while I"m visiting my family. Today's guest post is from my dear friend Cydnee from Tampa Cake Girl. Shes amazing...not only as a friend but as a blogger. I wish I had this pie in front of me right now.
***************
Hi! I am Cydnee, owner and proprietor of Tampa Cake Girl. I bake cakes, pies, cupcakes and appetizers and deliver all over Tampa and surrounding cities. I started my food blog in December 2013. You will find all kinds of recipes on my page, not just desserts. I am happy to help my sweet friend Alyssa out while she is visiting with family.

Cookie Monster Chocolate Mousse Pie

1 package of Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies (13 ounces)
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 packages of Jello Instant Chocolate Mousse (follow directions on package to prepare)
1-2 small bags of Chips Ahoy Mini cookies for decorating
Cool Whip/ Whipped Cream for decorating

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor, put in packaged cookies and pulse to crumble. Remove and place on a bowl and mix with melted butter. Spray pie pan with Pam or Bakers Joy. Form crust in a 9" deep dish pie pan. Bake for 8 minutes until lightly brown. Let cool.

Prepare chocolate mousse according to manufacturers directions. Pour into cooled pie crust and refrigerate for a couple of hours to set. Decorate with whip cream and Mini Chips Ahoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment