CNN

Yum

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Pasta Salad

Hello Everyone,
I've been making this Pasta salad a lot in the past 7 years. I got the original recipe from my dearests cousin, my friend. However, I have changed it :-) Its good and light. We love it in the Summer. It makes A LOT.

Pasta Salad
Box of Elbow Mac
2 Cans of Black Olives
Green and Yellow Peppers Chopped
1/4 Lb of Ham off the bone (chopped)
Bag of Pepperoni
Block of Colby Jack Cheese cubed
1 C. Chopped carrots
1 Small container of Wish Bone Italian Dressing

Boil your noodles. Then in a strainer put them in and spray them with cold water. You want the noodles cooled off. Then put them in a large bowl. Add your black olives, peppers, ham, pepperoni, cheese, carrots and then your Italian dressing. I do it to taste. So I add some, stir, taste and then add more if it needs it.  I find it better to do it in small amounts rather then pouring the whole thing in. Put it in the fridge and chill. It is always better the second and third day.  ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great pasta salad!! Love the black olives, ham and spicy pepperoni! Pinned :)

    P.S love your new blog layout, Lys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I love it too!!! We love this pasta salad and eat tons of it during the summer.

      Delete