CNN

Yum

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dilly Artichoke Flatbread-Tampa Cake Girl

Hello Everyone,
The guest posts continue with Cydnee from Tampa Cake Girl. I have known Cydnee for awhile now. She is my partner in crime and trouble maker. She makes me laugh and is always encouraging me. When I needed a person for guest posts she volunteered. So welcome Cydnee to the crew.  She is bringing you Dilly Artichoke Flatbread.
***********************



I am Cydnee, owner and proprietor of Tampa Cake Girl. I make cakes, pies, cupcakes and appetizers and deliver all over Tampa and surrounding cities. I am here today to help my sweet friend Lysska out while she is recooperating from surgery. I have made an easy yummy flatbread for you. I shared it with 2 friends and they loved it. Hope you will too!

Dilly Artichoke Flatbread

Ingredients:
1 can of crescent rolls
1 8 ounce block of cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon of dill weed
1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
1 can of artichokes, drained and chopped (use water packed)
3 green onions, cut with kitchen shears, use green and white parts
16 ounces of shredded Parmesan cheese (find it in the cold cheese section)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan lightly with cooking spray. Unroll crescent rolls and press in the bottom of the pan and up the sides a little. Close all seams together. Sprinkle crust with Parmesan cheese.  Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly brown.

In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until combined.  Blend in dill and season salt. Add chopped artichokes and onions. Mix well. Spread over baked crust. Sprinkle the top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cut into slices and serve with a salad. Enjoy!

1 comment: