CNN

Yum

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Brownies with a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl


Good Afternoon Everyone,
Last week or so I came up with the idea of Pumpkin Brownies...I really hadn't done anything pumpkin for the blog lately, so I really wanted to get into it. It also just so happened that we got a good sale at the grocery store :-) That was one happy day :-) Anyways, so yesterday I made these Pumpkin Brownies. When I went to taste them, but I think my kids gave me their cold. My taste buds were on strike. So I had to wait till last night for my kiddos and J to taste them. Boy did they love them. Each kid had 2, and J had 4. So I think they taste pretty good...(who said my recipes didn't have testers...my kids and J are my toughest critics.) HAHA!! So today finally I have Pumpkin Brownies for you :-) I almost went with a boxed mix but decided to try from scratch. You are more then welcome to just use a box mix, and add pumpkin and spice to it. 

Pumpkin Brownies

2 C. Flour
1 C Cocoa 
1/2 C butter softened
1 Tsp baking powder
2 C. Sugar
1/2 t Salt
1 t Vanilla
4 Eggs
1 Can of Pumpkin
2 1/2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Seasoning...

Cream cheese Swirl
1 bar of softened cream cheese
Sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Seasoning
1 T. Milk
1/2 Tsp Sugar


Mix all this together...Just make sure to leave a little Pumpkin for the Cream Cheese Swirl
Put it in a muffin tin, brownie tin or just a glass baking dish. Make your cream cheese swirl by mixing cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, milk, a spoon full of pumpkin and a tad bit of sugar. Mix it up till soft. Put some of it in the brownie mix and swirl it. Bake at 350 til when you insert a butter knife or toothpick it comes out clean.





No comments:

Post a Comment