CNN

Yum

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Guest Blogger Cindy from Hun Whats for Dinner?


Hello Everyone, As most of you know I'm moving this week....But I didn't want you guys going with out anything while you wait for me to return with new recipes....So I'm happy to bring you some Guest blog posts from some favorite friends of mine. 

So today I'm bringing you Cindy from Hun What's For Dinner?. I have known her for a long time, and have become pretty good friends with her. She's always helping if I need it, and is there for everyone. So please give a hearty welcome to Cindy :-) This recipe she is sharing sounds soooo good....I think I'll put it on our menu sometime.

Enjoy :-)


Alyssa


******************************** 


Hi Everyone, 

I'm Cindy a Stay at Home Mom of 2, married to a Chef. I quickly realized that if I didn’t want to live off of cereal, blue box Mac’n’Cheese and TV dinners, I would need to get into the kitchen; after a long day at work, the last thing my hubby wanted to do, was to cook me a 4 star dinner. When my son turned 2, I decided to start blogging and Hun… What’s for Dinner? was born. I try to share healthy and wholesome dishes, with a few desserts here and there. Though baking is my passion, I have recently become more adventurous in the kitchen and love creating new and innovative recipes.

I am so happy to be helping Lysska out today! She is such an amazing person, great in the kitchen and a great friend. If you haven't checked out our Moore Crazy Yummy Crumbs Hun group page on Facebook, make sure to stop on by!

Before I had kids, I swore that I’d never be part of a couple that stopped dating, once the kids came along. I never knew how exhausted I would be and how reluctant I would be to leave my children with a babysitter. That paired with my husbands hectic schedule, has pretty much made our dating life, non existent. Though we don’t go ‘out’ very often, we do try to have a ‘date night’ at home, at least once a month. On those days I make a special dinner for us, once the kids are in bed. We often cook together and this is one of our favorite ways to prepare chicken breasts. It is super simple, looks amazing and taste just a wonderful as it looks. The chicken stays extremely moist, with a wonderful salty and crisp crust. Delicious, easy and sure to impress.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken 
Hun… What’s for Dinner?

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt and fresh ground pepper
1/2 C mayonnaise (I like Hellmann’s)
1 clove garlic, minced
zest and juice of one lemon
1/3 C panko bread crumbs
1/4 C grated Parmesan Cheese
finely chopped parsley

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    
Place chicken breast onto a rimmed baking sheet and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
    
In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the garlic, lemon zest and juice.
    
In a separate bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
    
Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
   
 Let rest 10 minutes and sprinkle with parsley, before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment