CNN

Yum

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Loaded Mashed Potatoes -Part 2


So this is part two of my dinner....I didn't want to make a HUGE post. I first had these at Boston market and fell in love with them. I wanted to recreate it. So here ya go :-)

About 5 Potatoes diced
Boil them like you would do for regular mashed potatoes. When you go to mash is when you add the loaded part. 

1/2 C Milk
4 Tablespoons of Butter
1/4 Cup of Chopped Chives
3 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
1/2 Chopped Onion
2 Minced garlic

Toppings
Sharp Cheddar
Chopped Bacon( I used a jar of Hormel bacon the real kind)

Mix it up and make mashed potatoes. Put it into a casserole dish. Top with cheese and bacon.I used a whole bag. Top with bacon again I used the whole jar. Bake at 400 till cheese has melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment