CNN

Yum

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chicken Wings Part 1


"The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men," by Robert Burns

Thursdays are my menu planning and I had other plans for these chicken wings but it didn't turn out. So half way through I switched gears. I was worried as my plans were thrown away!! However, I made something amazing instead. 

BBQ Chicken Wings

Marinade:
12 oz of Cherry Coke.
1/2 C Soy 
Sprinkle of Nutmeg
Tablespoon of Minced garlic
2 lbs or more chicken wings( enough for your family)

Put the marinade in a bowl, and whisk. Pour into a baggy and then put all your chicken wings in it. Marinade it for 2-3 hours.  

Drain the marinade out and lay on a foiled cookie sheet. 

BBQ Mix

1 C. BBQ Sauce
1/4 Teryakki Sauce
Drizzle of honey

Whisk it. Take your basting brush and top the tops of the chicken. Put it in the broiler for 10 minutes but please keep an eye on it. At about 5 minutes turn the pan around. After the ten minutes shut your broiler off, and turn your oven on. 350. Take and flip the wings over and brush them with the BBQ sauce on the other side. Bake it for about 25 minutes or until it's done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment