CNN

Yum

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekly Menu (revised)

Good Evening Everyone,

* Its only three nights because we run errands Thursday, Friday-Sunday is grab whatever.
Here is next weeks menu: 

1. Roasted garlic thyme chicken with veggies, Stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce

2. Homemade Crock pot Chili, homemade corn bread

3. Had planned to make bruschetta pizza but due to finances I can't really swing it. So we are having Shepard's pie :-) Still yummy :-)

I'm planning to make Cinnamon rolls and regular rolls :-)


4 comments:

  1. Yumm! Whats your strategy for connimon rolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a recipe I have, for the actual rolls. Then I make a glaze of powdered sugar and milk.

      Delete
  2. where is the recipe for crock pot home made chili and cornbread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am making it up so it'll be posted on Wednesday....

      Delete