CNN

Yum

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Meal Menu

Good Morning Everyone,

For starters please pray for my mom. Shes back in the hospital with some issues. Please pray its nothing serious. Thanks!!!

Secondly we had a blast at fireworks. We get an awesome benefit of getting to watch fireworks over the ocean. Its beautiful :-) They shoot them off a barge. I love it.


Last but not least, here is the menu for the week. My dearest is off till Monday. Here is our menu:

1. BLT's
2. Fried Chicken, Mashed potatoes/gravy, broccoli and cheese.
3. Tater Tot chicken broccoli dish, in the crock pot
4. Feta, spinach grilled pizza 
5. Something grilled, potato salad, and not sure what else. LOL Have yet to decide that.

I hope everyone has a great day....and I hope  you all had a safe Independence Day.
  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the LOVE! And your menu looks really great. Do you have a button?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Button? I have your button you provided last Friday...Do i need antoher? LOL

      Delete