CNN

Yum

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tagged- I'm IT

My foodie friend Bernadette at Rants from my Crazy Kitchen tagged me in a game...So here it goes :-)
Answer the 11 questions and then write 11 questions and tag people in it :-)

 1. What is one food you have never cooked/made because you are afraid to? Any seafood...On top of being scared of it, I hate the taste of it. LOL Our house is seafood free.
  2. What place would you most love to visit? Hawaii! I wanna stay at the Volcano Inn :-) I know Im crazy but I love Volcanoes :-)
  3. What is the best thing you have ever eaten? Hands down probably BBQ Steak tips, Garlic herb mashed potatoes, seasonal veggies, brushetta and Fried Ice Cream. Its from a resteraunt called StoneBridge Bistro..OOPS I was only suppose to have one? LOL
  4. What is the best place you have visited? Washington DC :-) We went there while I was pregnant with my oldest. It was so awesome :-)
  5. What did you hate as a child that you love now? I'd have to say probably it'd be Black Olives..I love them now.
  6. How many times have you moved in your life? Probably about 8 times give or take. LOL 
  7. What is your dream home? A two story white house, black shudders. A moderate yard where I can have a garden, a walk in flower garden. With a big weeping willow tree, with a swing under it. My kitchen will be a bright yellow and green, living room will be a blue color.   My whole house will be coastal feel to it :-) Nope I havn't planned this out at all :-P
  8. Do you like the area you live in now? I love the area I live in now :-) I live about 2 miles from the ocean...and about 5 miles or so from about 3 oceans. Yep I love it..Different times during the summer I get sea salt air through my window.
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Honestly I'd have to say here is where I want to stay. But I'd love my parents and such to move near me ;-)
  10. What is your favorite TV show EVER? I'd have to say Mama's Family! Its not on anymore but I love that show and always have.
  11. What is your favorite song EVER? Ever would probably be MmmmBOP by Hanson...And yes I do love Hanson.  I will not deny it ;-)
1. What is your favorite type of drink?? 
2.  What type of movies do you like to watch?
3. Who taught you how to cook, and has it influenced your life?
4. Do you like to Garden?? 
5.  What would be your dream kitchen?
6. If you had 1,000 dollars for your kitchen what would you do with it?
7. What type of meat do you hate making??
8. What is your worst habit?
9. What is your favorite vegetable?
10. What is your favorite summer activity?
11. What is your worst household chore?

No comments:

Post a Comment