CNN

Yum

Monday, June 25, 2012

Mondays Mondays Mondays

Good Morning Everyone,

My four year old has dance practices this week, and then dance recital this next weekend. So things are a bit crazy..Since I do not drive, Js sister has offered to take her to dance practices this week. So today, Wednesday and Thursday are dance in the evenings.

Tonight Im making chicken taquitos and rice for dinner tonight....Its a new recipe so we shall see how this goes.

The house is in need to cleaning today. Last week it was so hot I couldn't clean without almost passing out. So today I have to clean the house....So happy for cooler weather. Tomorrow Im taking Meg to CVS to use her gift cards...She loves that store...:-) We walk there, and its usually fun. Its about a two mile walk :-) Then we have a friend coming over for dinner.

I hope everyone is having a great morning, and will have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment