CNN

Yum

Monday, May 14, 2012

Today's Cooking plans



I had a wonderful Mothers Day! I wouldn't trade it for the world. My daughter made me a mothers day card with Happy Thanksgiving on it, dolphin with a tie, a silly face, and a headband. Gotta love her :-) We had a Mothers Day weekend. Saturday we went to the zoo, beach playground, fed birds..It was jam packed with goodness. While at the beach playground J picked me Beach roses and made a pretty bouquet of them. They are my absolute favorite.  J also got me a package of blueberries. Yeah I know it sounds weird but usually we can not always afford them. They are VERY pricey here. So guess what Im making today??? Yep Blueberry muffins :-) YAY!

Yesterday was really nice as well. I got ten dollars to buy some blog food props at the Dollar Tree. I love that place. Then we had beef ribs (that were gross) and I made Three Cheese Macaroni with bacon. That was REALLY good.

Now onto today's plans :-) If it doesn't rain Im taking the kids outside...Then I need to clean up the house, and do laundry. Tonight for supper we are having Steak tips and Rice a roni. Maybe something else with it not sure. 

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment