CNN

Yum

Monday, May 21, 2012

Stuffed Shells and salad


Stuffed Shells

1 or less lbs of hamburger
1 Smaller jar of spaghetti sauce
Mozzarella
Jumbo Shells

Brown your hamburger, mix in spaghetti sauce.  While your doing that you can boil the water and cook your shells. Once your shells are done then drain them. In that same pan add cold water. Dump the done noodles in the cold water to stop the cooking. When they are done, then in each shell add the hamburger mixture. Layer in a dish. When they are all done then pour spaghetti sauce on top. Then put shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Bake covered for about 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Enjoy :-)

I went to make the Zucchini bread but found that my zucchini was bad. Booo! So I was like I really want cookies..So I went to make these chocolate peanut butter cookies. Well they didn't flatten out...Yeah its one of those days I should of stayed away from baking. HAHA :-) 

Tomorrow night is supreme pizza, stay tuned for that recipe. Also do not forget to vote for me...There is an icon on the side of this blog you can use to vote. Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment