CNN

Yum

Monday, May 7, 2012

Birthday Party, Supper ideas and more


Yesterday as you may know was my daughter Karina's 2nd Birthday party. She loves Elmo, "Cake cakes"(cupcakes), watermelon and balloons. I am a fan of SIMPLE parties :-) We hit up the local dollar store(That place rocks), I made Elmo's out of construction paper :-) We really didn't spend a lot of money on this party. But it was simple and my two year old loved it. Most of all it was made out of love. Sometimes simple is better :-) 

Tonight for supper we are having a sweet chili chicken wraps, and homemade onion rings. Recipe coming tonight of course. I love these wraps, they are simple but soo good. I also enjoy making my own onion rings and they taste soo good :-) Yes this is a deep fried meal, but the wraps are soo good. 

I don't really have a lot of baking plans this week...I might make doughnuts at some point...probably this next weekend. I might end up making rolls for supper this week, but not sure. All really depends on what J wants.

I hope that your day is great everyone :-) Let me know what you are cooking up this week.

-Cooking From A SAHM

No comments:

Post a Comment