CNN

Yum

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Birthday Cupcakes, Supper recipe

Good Evening.
I'm so exhausted.....We had my youngest birthday today at the park. I made Elmo Cupcakes. Nothing special, I used box mixes, and bought frosting in tubes for it. Yeah I have yet to find a good frosting recipe or a good cupcake recipe. So I cheated.

Ignore the middle cupcake...it was my trial cupcake. LOL 



Now onto supper :-) My three year old requested that I make chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes/gravy and roasted green beans in olive oil and garlic. I forgot to take a picture of the green beans. Sorry. 

Here is the link to my chicken pot pie recipe. I use Pillsbury Crust in a box. I hate crust and can never make a good one.. Chicken Pot pie

Roasted Green Beans in Olive oil and garlic

Fresh Green beans (ends snapped off but leave whole)
Olive Oil
Minced Garlic

I snap the ends off the green beans, and put them in a baggy. Once I get enough for dinner, I add olive oil and some minced garlic(to taste). Then I shake. Take a cookie sheet and place them on it. Preheat oven to 350 and bake till they are hot. But not soft. You want some crunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment