CNN

Yum

Monday, April 30, 2012

Pasta Salad


Pasta Salad

I am not a huge fan of most Pasta salads, so when I learned this one from a friend, I started making it. I have added changes here or there. So its more a Pasta salad of my own :-) I hope you enjoy it. Be aware this makes a LOT of Pasta Salad. We always end up shipping some off to family. Everyone requests I make this when I go to family get togethers.

Ingredients:
Elbow Mac (although you can use whatever noodle you like.)
1 Can of olives( we use black but its whatever you like)
1 block of Colby Jack( Again its just what we like)
Ham shredded
Carrots( add enough for you...we usually use 7 or more baby carrots)
Green Bellpepper
Pepperoni
Bottle of Italian Dress(A smaller bottle)

Boil the noodles, drain and cool them off.. Put them in a bowl. Add in your olives(drained), cut up cheese, pepperoni,carrots,peppers,ham. Once you have all the items in then you can pour in your Italian Dressing. We use most of a small bottle, but its really to taste. It is better when its been chilled for awhile. Again this makes a lot so you can always half it, or send some to family :-)



7 comments:

  1. love your recipes , wish you had a print button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! I can see why you'd get lots of requests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pasta salad shouts summer loudly....I love a great pasta salad. Thank you for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pasta salads; they go great with a summer BBQ! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good. I love pasta salad with just Italian dressing also! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday! Please come back on Sunday to VOTE!

    ReplyDelete