CNN

Yum

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Dinner

Good Afternoon :-)  Today we are having a Chicken dinner :-)  So Im doing a quick recipe for the top of the chicken :-) I bought a whole chicken for 99 cents a lb. Which is great.

Topping:
1 stick of butter
Minced garlic
Salt
Pepper

I melt the butter. I pour half over the chicken. I then smear garlic all over it. Then I add salt and pepper. Then pour the rest of the butter on top. I put aluminum foil on top and bake in the oven. Most chickens come with a pop up timer. So I bake it at 350-400 degrees till the pop up timer pops up.

We are also having Mashed potatoes/gravy, corn/green beans, cranberry sauce. The cranberry sauce is homemade from Js mom.

For dessert we are having applesauce cake with cream cheese frosting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment