CNN

Yum

Monday, March 14, 2016

Easy Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Pie



Good Morning, I have to admit that I love Reeses Peanut butter cups, and during Spring/Easter I love the Reeses Peanut butter eggs. They are soooo good. So for our Spring/St Patricks Day collection I bring you my Peanut Butter Cup Pie. Its like a giant Reeses Peanut butter cup! Sooo good. 


Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Pie
1 container of Cool Whip
1 Block of Cream Cheese
1 Jar of Peanut Butter

Chocolate Cookie Crust
I bought mine but you can use the recipe here:
2 C Crushed Chocolate Cookies
1/2 stick of butter
Put it in a pie plate and pat it down. Cook for 5 minutes and let cool. 

Chocolate Topping:
1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
1/2 C Heavy Cream

In a bowl combine your cool whip, cream cheese, peanut butter and whip till combined. Add 1/2 C Confectioners Sugar. Pour into the pie crust. 

Next heat your heavy cream to just about a boil. Pour on top of Chocolate chips. Stir till combined. You don't want it to thin. Pour it on top of the pie. Put it in the freezer to set. Eat and enjoy!!!! 

Check out these other recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment