CNN

Yum

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Garlic Tomato Pasta with Fresh Spinach


* I was not payed to say this! All opinions are my own! Tuttorossa Tomatoes sent me three cans to use. It was a brand that I always use. *

Hello Everyone! Today I'm bringing you a pasta dish :-) I have been using Tuttorossa tomatoes for a long long time.  Recently they began a Spirilizer campaign! Showing others how making veggie pasta is a great thing. Plus I love their canned tomatoes :-) Now, today I don't have veggie pasta, but I do have Garlic Tomato Linguini with Fresh Spinach. I love fresh spinach and garlic :-) I hope you enjoy the recipe!

Garlic Tomato Pasta with Fresh Spinach

Spaghetti or Linguini
 (however much works for your family)
Sprinkle of Garlic oil in water

Boil your spaghetti and garlic oil till pasta is ready. 

Sauce:
4 T Butter
3 T Minced Garlic
2 T Garlic Oil
Sprinkle of course ground pepper
1 T Garlic Sea Salt
1/3 C Tuttorossa Diced Tomatoes
1/2 C Ripped fresh spinach
In a skillet melt your butter. Add your garlic, garlic oil, ground pepper and sea salt. Cook till heated through. Take your done drained pasta and put it in the skillet with your butter mix. Toss till combined.  Add in your cup of tomatoes. Cook till the tomatoes are warm. Put it in a bowl. Add your chopped fresh spinach. Toss till combined. Put on your plate. Top with basil and parsley! 

Enjoy!

 

1 comment: