CNN

Yum

Monday, April 27, 2015

American Chop Suey



Good Evening Everyone,
When I first moved to New England everyone was talking about American Chop Suey. I was like what in the world is that?! Then they explained and I said Ohhhh goulash! LOL But here in New England they call it American Chop Suey! So here is my recipe. This is a quick easy recipe for the busy night. 

American Chop Suey
1 box of Elbow mac
(but you can use any kind of noodle you want)
1 Jar of spaghetti sauce
2 Lbs of Hamburger

Brown your hamburger, drain the grease. Next add your spaghetti sauce to it. Mix it up and set it aside. Boil your noodles. Strain them and put them back in the sauce pan. Add your meat sauce mixture and combine. 
I add grated parm and garlic sea salt to this as well. you can do it to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment