CNN

Yum

Monday, December 22, 2014

Smoked Gouda Garlic Bread


Hello Everyone,
Today I bring you Smoked Gouda Garlic Bread. As you know I'm a blogger for No Kid Hungry. A couple weeks ago they had a Giving Tuesday. A company named Hickory Farms was doubling the donations. I joined in on this day because its near and dear to my heart. Well, what I didn't expect was that Hickory Farms sent me a lovely gift box. In it there is lots of yummy cheeses, summer sausages, mustard's and nuts. If you have the opportunity to purchase some of their products please do. *NOTE They did not pay me to advertise for them...I'm mentioning them because I love their products and company* In this lovely package they sent me was a round of Smoked Gouda. 

Last night I decided to make spaghetti and garlic bread. I opened the box on a whim and grabbed the smoked Gouda. I shredded it and sprinkled on top of my butter mixture. Boy was it amazing. I would really recommend it.  This is a super simple recipe for a quick garlic bread

Smoked Gouda Garlic Bread
Loaf of your favorite Italian Bread
1 stick of softened butter
1 T of Garlic Sea Salt
Sprinkle of Pepper
2 T of Shakey Parm

In a bowl put your softened butter. Add your seasonings. Mix and stir till combined. Now slice your Italian bread so that its two long slices. Spread the butter mixture on top. Sprinkle with your smoked Gouda cheese. Bake in the oven at 350 till the Cheese is melted and turning golden brown. Take it out and slice it into rectangles. Eat and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment