CNN

Yum

Monday, November 17, 2014

Basically Easy Eats- PASTA

Hello and welcome to the third edition of Basically Easy Eats. I am so sorry that it was delayed. I had intended to post it on Friday but things came up, my fingers hurt etc. Anyhow, I am back and I hope you enjoy!
***********
Pasta!! Well I love Pasta and its cheap. Face it I can get a thing of spaghetti or elbow mac for about a dollar. I generally always have pasta around and I'm sure you do as well. So what can you do with it? I like to think of Pasta as a blank canvas....

Pancetta mac N Cheese- Pancetta is sooo good but it can be expensive. So you can use bacon.
**************
Bruschetta Pasta Salad is a great recipe that my oldest and I love....Its a great way to use up leftover Elbow Mac.
***********
Baked Ziti is another great recipe using leftover noodles.
***************
Garlic Olive Oil Pasta w/ chicken is a great recipe!
**************

You can also make a great American chop suey! Just add spaghetti sauce, elbow mac and hamburger. Most call it Goulash. When I moved to Mass they call it American Chop Suey!! 

I love Pasta, and realized I don't have a ton of recipes using it. I need to work on that!! I hope you enjoy these few recipes. 

Till next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment