CNN

Yum

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Maple Brown Sugar BBQ Chicken



Hello Everyone! I know recipes have been few and far between and Im sorry. This shoulder surgery has thrown me for a loop or two. I can not really cook much with only one semi decent arm. Today though I created a new recipe! Hope you enjoy!!

Maple Brown Sugar BBQ Chicken Legs

Chicken Legs

Sauce:
1 Bottle BBQ Sauce 
(I used Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce from Kraft)
1/4 C Cherry Coke
1/4 Maple Syrup
(You can use fake)
1/4 C Brown Sugar

Lay your Chicken legs in a glass dish and set aside. In a bowl mix your sauce till smooth. Pour half on top of chicken and brush it on till they are all covered. Cover the dish with aluminum foil. Bake at 400 for an hour. Uncover and pour the rest of the sauce on top. Sprinkle with some more brown sugar. Bake at 450 till they are bubbly and glazed. Make sure to have a napkin, these are messy!!

1 comment: