CNN

Yum

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Menu Planning Challenge

Hello Everyone,

As you all know I told you that my 5 year old would be in charge of the menu for this coming week. Well yesterday she picked the menu! Here is what she picked:

Chicken Pot Pie, mashed potatoes/gravy, stuffing cranberry sauce and cornbread muffins

Shepards Pie

Summer Salad

She picked all those without my help! She was so proud of herself! Now here is my challenge for you :-)

Pick which child you want to use....Then have them plan a menu! If you want you can sit with them and tell them choices for each part of the meal. What I do is say this :

Meat:

vegetable:

Side dish:

Once you have them help you then come back here and post a comment on what your child picked for the week!!!

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment