CNN

Yum

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Garlic Pesto Pasta

Good Morning Everyone,
 For dinner last night my three year old requested chicken, noodles and broccoli. So I actually changed things up a bit. Today I bring you a pesto, garlic, olive oil linguine with broccoli and chicken. My 5 year old ate 4 plates of it, and we all loved it. I hope you enjoy this recipe.

Garlic, Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli

1 Box Linguine
1 package of broccoli(I used frozen)
2 Chicken breasts cubed
1 jar of Pesto
8 cloves of garlic
5 T olive oil (and you can add garlic oil if you have it)

Cube up your chicken breasts and saute them in a skillet till they are cooked. Set aside. In a pan boil your linguine and broccoli together till they are done. While they are boiling take your skillet you cooked chicken in and add your garlic, jar of pesto and olive oil. Cook till the garlic starts browning. Take your broccoli and linguine when done and strain it. Put it back in the pan and add your garlic mixture. Then your chicken Stir in....add a touch more olive oil. Toss till coated.  Serve with Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment