CNN

Yum

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Southwestern Meatloaf


I make meatloaf fairly often, and it's always the same way....This week I wanted something different. So I came up with my Southwestern Spicy Meatloaf :-) It was really good, and not as spicy as I thought it would be. I do want to add more spice next time.

2 Lbs of Ground Beef(low in fat)
2 Eggs
2 Handfuls of Old fashion Oats
1/2 of a Jar of Medium Salsa
1 Packet of Chili Tex Mex Season 
1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese
1/2 Chopped Onion
4 Cloves of minced Garlic

Topping:
1/2 Jar of Salsa
Shredded Sharp Cheddar
Put it all together and mix it either by hand, spoon or mixer. Then put it in a pan...I used a loaf pan but you can use a square or a 9x13. Half way through top with Salsa and cheese. Bake until done about hour and half to two hours. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment