CNN

Yum

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Its so easy Garlic bread

I had planned this week to make "Not your average parmesean chicken" but forgot chicken, then was low on money. So we had to buy a smaller thing of chicken and I had to split the chicken between to meals. I came up with this Chicken Pasta dish but it needs worked on so I can't share it with you yet. However, I will share with you a simple way to have quick garlic bread :-) Its so easy and it uses Canned biscuits. I wanted garlic bread last night but didn't wanna have to wait for it to rise etc. So I came up with this.

1 Can of biscuits ( I used Pillsbury flakey)
1/2 stick of butter softened
1 Tsp Garlic Salt ( I use Garlic Sea Salt)
1 T Parmesean Cheese

Take each biscuit and stretch it long ways.....like the above picture. In a bowl mix your butter and seasonings. Spread it on each biscuit. Bake till biscuits are done. They are soo good, and so easy :-) Just like that haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment