CNN

Yum

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly Menu

Good Morning Everyone :-)

Today we are planting our garden and going grocery shopping. I really do not get on a lot during the weekend as Im spending some time with my family.

Here is our weekly menu :-)


  1.  Homemade supreme pizza (linguica, pepper,onions,pepperoni,olives and maybe a few other things)
  2. Tacos
  3. A version of stuffed shells I made forever ago. J tells me last night when we were discussing food that I made that a long time ago. Tells me it was delicious. Only problem is that I don't remember what I did. I completely made it up. So I guess I'll make it up again. Bahaha
  4. Shepard's Pie :-) I threw that one in for my oldest as she loves it :-)
As for desserts I probably won't make any this week. Although I am planning on making rolls and freezing them.  I also want to make homemade soft pretzels :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment