CNN

Yum

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pizza Night

Okay so many of you know I got a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer as an early birthday present from my parents. Many of you don't know is that I have joint problems in my hands. It makes kneading really difficult. Not to mention mixing anything. So now that I have a Stand mixer my hands hurt less, and Im completely in love with it.



I made Molasses cookies today! We love them here, and we hadn't had them in awhile :-)


Then I usually buy Pillsbury Dough Pizza crust ready to roll out...But looking through the kitchen aid book I came across a recipe for Pizza crust...Lets just say its SOOO good. I'll never go back to Pillsbury pizza dough :-)
Recipe for Pizza Crust: Pizza Dough




BBQ Grilled Chicken Pizza
2 grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
Shredded Mexican Cheese

Take your grilled chicken and dice it up. Put in about 1 cup of BBQ Sauce, and mix it up. On your pizza dough spread the 1/2 cup of bbq sauce. Top with the shredded or diced chicken. On top of that sprinkle your cheese. Do a swirl of bbq sauce on top. Bake for about an hour till Crust is done at 350.


Buffalo Grilled Chicken

2 Grilled chicken boneless skinless breasts
1/4 Cup of Ranch
 1/2 Cup of Franks Buffalo Sauce
Shredded cheddar cheese.

On your Pizza crust(link above), top with your ranch dressing and spread it on the crust. Then take  your diced chicken and put in your buffalo sauce. Mix it up and pour on top of the crust. Top with Shredded cheese. Bake for an hour at 350









No comments:

Post a Comment