CNN

Yum

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Birthday Dinner


Today is our daughter Karina Grace's birthday :-) She turns two years old today. When did that happen???  Anyways, when I grew up we had this tradition on birthdays. My parents would let us pick whatever meal we wanted for our birthday. It didn't have to make sense, but they would make it happen. We loved it. Now that I have a family of my own I have carried on that tradition. So I asked my youngest what she wanted for her birthday. This is her birthday dinner request in her words...

Me: "Karina what do you want for supper on your birthday?"
Karina: " Steak, Papa cook outside, cheese noodles(mac n cheese), and "cake cakes"(Cupcakes)

So for her birthday dinner we are having Steak, Mac n Cheese, and cupcakes :-)

Happy Birthday Karina, we love you :-)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. Tyler never seems to have a preference when we ask him what he wants. So for his 2nd birthday tomorrow, I am making homemade pizza, and then we are taking him out for Mexican on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete